The 2015 Wild Hog Roundup is
Details for 2015 Wild Hog Roundup
Where: Anson County, North Carolina
When: Fri. and Sat. March 27-28, 2015
Registration/Entry Fee: $25.00 per hunter per category
Entry Deadline: Noon, Thurs. March 26, 2015
Two Categories: Team/Dog Hunters and Still Hunters
Cash Prizes: To be announced
Licenses: All hunters must be licensed in North Carolina or
South Carolina to participate.
Weigh Station: Partners Feed & Seed,
1953 New Home Church Road, Peachland, NC
Deadline for Weigh-in: 7:00 pm Saturday March 28, 2015
Prizes Announced: Shortly after 7:00 pm Sat. Mar. 28, 2015
*** All hunters must have their own land to hunt on. ***
Entry Rules, Entry Details and Registration Forms
Event rules, entry details and registration forms will be available at the following locations:
- Partners Feed & Seed, 1953 New Home Church Road, Peachland, NC 28133
- The Happy Place, Hwy 52, Ansonville, NC
- Anson County Chamber of Commerce, 107 E. Wade Street, Wadesboro, NC,
- Ansonville Town Hall, 8778 US Hwy 52 North, Ansonville, NC
- Peachland Town Hall, 32 W. Passaic Street, Peachland, NC, 704-272-7781
- Norwood Hardware, 132 N. Main Street, Norwood, NC, 704-474-3718
Click on the button below for a downloadable Registration Form.
Mail/deliver with reg. fee to 224 N. Clinton Avenue, Peachland, NC 28133
Any funds remaining after the 2014 event were donated to New Home Baptist Church and given directly to a local family in need.
Check out Photo Gallery for images from previous events.
Thanks to everyone including our sponsors who make this event possible.
Become a Sponsor for the upcoming Anson County Wild Hog Roundup!
(click the button below to download the Sponsor Form)
Please support the local businesses that support
the Anson County Wild Hog Roundup!