2015 Roundup Weigh Station:
Partners Feed & Seed
1953 New Home Church Road
Peachland, NC 28133
(at blinking yellow light at Hwy 218)
Contact: Jason Mullis
Rules and Regulations for Anson County Wild Hog Roundup
1. All hunters must be licensed to hunt in North Carolina or South Carolina to participate. Minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
2. Only fresh killed hogs can be entered.
3. All hogs must be dead upon arriving at weigh station.
4. All hogs must be field dressed.
5. A 10 pound weight minimum will be in effect for small hogs.
6. Once a hog has been weighed and entered, the hog will be tagged and marked to prevent any double counting.
7. Once a hog is registered in the tournament, it is the responsibility of the hunter to remove it from the weigh station and store property.
8. Hogs can be hunted or trapped providing it is done within the limits of the appropriate state laws.
9. Hogs can be hunted by still hunting or team hunting with dogs.
10. Weigh-in hours will be 7:00 am - 7:00 pm both Friday and Saturday.
Please call Jason Mullis at
704-320-5232 or email Jason at