This Event Hosted by:
Allen's General Store, LLC
11389 US Hwy 74 West
Peachland, NC 28133
Contact: Brian Allen
(Allen's General Store will be closing on March 1, 2013, but they will still be hosting the Wild Hog Roundup.)
Please call Brian Allen at
704-695-2859 or go to
Sponsors to download the Sponsor Information Form.
Rules and Regulations for Anson County Wild Hog Roundup
1. All hunters must be licensed to hunt in North Carolina or South Carolina to participate. Minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
2. Only fresh killed hogs can be entered.
3. All hogs must be dead upon arriving at weigh station.
4. All hogs must be field dressed.
5. A 10 pound weight minimum will be in effect for small hogs.
6. Once a hog has been weighed and entered, the hog will be tagged and marked to prevent any double counting.
7. Once a hog is registered in the tournament, it is the responsibility of the hunter to remove it from the weigh station and store property.
8. Hogs can be hunted or trapped providing it is done within the limits of the appropriate state laws.
9. Hogs can be hunted by still hunting or team hunting with dogs.
10. Weigh-in hours will be 7:00 am - 7:00 pm both Friday and Saturday.
2013 wild hog roundup details
• 2013 Roundup: Fri.-Sat. March 22-23, 2013.
• Cash prizes awarded Saturday night around 7:30 pm.
• All entry fees must be in by 12:00 Noon on Thurs. March 21, 2013 before Roundup.
• Saturday evening BBQ provided and awards presented.
• All hunters must be licensed in North Carolina or South Carolina to participate.
• Allen's General Store, LLC serves as the official weigh station and host of the tournament at 11389 US Hwy 74 West, Peachland, NC 28133.
• All hunters must have their own land to hunt on.
Event rules, entry details and registration forms will be available at the following locations:
- Allen's General Store, 11389 US Hwy 74 West, Peachland, NC, 704-695-2859
- Anson County Chamber of Commerce, 107 E. Wade Street, Wadesboro, NC,
- Peachland Town Hall, 32 W. Passaic Street, Peachland, NC, 704-272-7781
The Official Registration Form for the Wild Hog Roundup is available below as a downloadable pdf file: