(Allen's General Store will be closing on March 1, 2013, but they will still be hosting the Wild Hog Roundup.)
Sponsors for the 2013 anson county wild hog roundup
Thank you to our sponsors who make this event possible!
• Waste Connections of NC
• Professional Pipe Inc., Norwood, NC
• Allen's General Store
• Sheriff Tommy Allen
• Buddy Waddell Farms
• Huntley Oil & Gas, Co.
• Anson Real Estate and Insurance Co.
• Sport Cycles, Rockingham, NC
• Keith Hill Farms
• Springer Farms
• Razorback Outfitters
• Anson Bank & Trust
• Sam K. Turner, CPA
• Anson County Tourism Development Authority
• Sikes Farms
• Tommy Pate Farms
• Caudle Farms
• Griffin Farms
• Martin Bro. John Deere
• Columbus-McKinnon Corp.
Become a Sponsor!
Sponsor forms can be downloaded below and will also be available at the following locations:
- Allen's General Store, 11389 US Hwy 74 West, Peachland, NC, 704-695-2859
- Anson County Chamber of Commerce, 107 E. Wade Street, Wadesboro, NC,
Or call Brian Allen at 704-695-2859.
Thank you for your support and donation.
Wild hogs are a real threat to our agricultural land and farms. We hope that by removing as many hogs as we can, it will be a start in controlling the population.
This Event Hosted by:
Allen's General Store (Contact: Brian Allen at 704-695-2859)
11389 US Hwy 74 West, Peachland, NC 28133